Members, scroll down for payment options!
- Legal protection, assistance and advice
- Access to working visas for the U.S.
- Instrument insurance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Public relations and marketing advice or assistance
- Music industry contacts
- Regular work benefits, including access to pension plans
- Buyers directed to you from our referral service
- Other advantages of our benefits package
If these benefits would be advantageous to your musical career, you should call the KMU
Members Payment option
If you are a current member of KMU you can use the following links for PayPal payment options. New members should contact the office during office hours or visit the CFM website.
Regular Membership: $170 Life Membership: $85 Student: $170 (Must be registered in an accredited school, college or university,no initiation fees+ at joining. When s/he is no longer a student s/he will become a regular member at no extra cost) Youth: $130 (Members must be 20 years old or younger, no initiation fees at joining)
Pay with PayPal** (Contact the office)
Cheque payment to “Kingston Musicians Union”
NEW! Pay by etransfer send your payment to email@example.com
Kingston Musicians' Union 829 Norwest Road, Suite 518 Kingston, ON K7P 2N3
* Federal and Local Initiation fees one time only **(No Paypal account necessary, processing fee applies)If membership payment is late contact the office