- Legal protection, assistance and advice
- Access to working visas for the U.S.
- Instrument insurance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Public relations and marketing advice or assistance
- Music industry contacts
- Regular work benefits, including access to pension plans
- Buyers directed to you from our referral service
- Other advantages of our benefits package
If these benefits would be advantageous to your musical career, you should call the KMU
Members Payment option
If you are a current member of KMU you can use the following New members should contact the office during office hours or visit the CFM website.
New Members Fee Schedule
New Member Fee is: $165 plus $95* = $260
During Membership drive all initiation fees are waived new members only pay the membership fee!
Thereafter members pay:
Regular Membership: $165 Life Membership: $85 Student: $165 (Must be registered in an accredited school, college or university,no initiation fees+ at joining. When s/he is no longer a student s/he will become a regular member at no extra cost) Youth: $125 (Members must be 20 years old or younger, no initiation fees at joining)
Pay with PayPal** (Contact the office)
Cheque payment to “Kingston Musicians Union”
NEW! Pay by etransfer send your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingston Musicians' Union 829 Norwest Road, Suite 518 Kingston, ON K7P 2N3
* Federal and Local Initiation fees one time only **(No Paypal account necessary, processing fee applies)If membership payment is late contact the office