Members, scroll down for payment options!
- Legal protection, assistance and advice
- Access to working visas for the U.S.
- Instrument insurance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Public relations and marketing advice or assistance
- Music industry contacts
- Regular work benefits, including access to pension plans
- Buyers directed to you from our referral service
- Other advantages of our benefits package
If these benefits would be advantageous to your musical career, you should call the KMU
Members Payment option
If you are a current member of KMU you can use the following links for PayPal payment options. New members should contact the office during office hours or visit the CFM website.
New Member Fee is: $170 until 31st March 2018!
During Membership drives all initiation fees are waived new members only pay the membership fee!
Regular Membership: $170 Life Membership: $85 Student: $170 (Must be registered in an accredited school, college or university,no initiation fees+ at joining. When s/he is no longer a student s/he will become a regular member at no extra cost) Youth: $130 (Members must be 20 years old or younger, no initiation fees at joining)
Pay with PayPal** (Contact the office)
Cheque payment to “Kingston Musicians Union”
NEW! Pay by etransfer send your payment to email@example.com
Kingston Musicians' Union 829 Norwest Road, Suite 518 Kingston, ON K7P 2N3
* Federal and Local Initiation fees one time only **(No Paypal account necessary, processing fee applies)If membership payment is late contact the office